The Safety for our employees, our visitors, our clients and the environment that so round us takes priority on every project that we manage. We are committed to develop, implement dynamic HSE and loss prevention programs, training that fit and cultivate the organizational culture of the client and contractors during construction; and commissioning phase.
We have extensive knowledge, experience & expertise into the area of EPCM project management & consultancy. Expert in formulating training, development and application of HSE Manuals, Emergency Response Plans, Crisis Management Manuals, Incident / Accident Investigation Protocols, Job safety analysis (JSA), Permit to work system (PTWS), Confined Space Entry Planning and Rescue (CSEPR), Defensive Driving Course (DDC), Lockout and Tagout program (LOTO), Ground Disturbance & Fall Protection. Possess an outstanding and commendable performance in managing contractor’s health & safety both construction and commissioning phase.
SNC Safety Services Inc. offers a wide range of quality consulting services to assist with the development, execution and ongoing management of HSE programs to ensure the health and safety of employees, as well as compliance with environmental and safety regulation.
The performance and integrity of our work force is to continue strengthening our role as a leader in (“HSE”) industry and compliant to both offshore and onshore operations within Canada or across the globe.
Let SNC Safety Services Inc. help make your workplace or company safer. It has proven time and again our commitment to our clients and determination to provide qualified manpower health, safety and environmental support services to across Canada’s most remote and hostile locations. Our “customer first” philosophy has helped shape our company and safety consulting to reflect the reality of Canada’s work environment or even across the globe.
The services include:
- HSE program development, management & consulting
- Risk management consulting, commissioning and start up
- Hazard and operability studies/ hazard identification plan
- Facility or project site compliance review audits & third-party inspection
- Equipment selection, inspection and preparation
- Development of project permitting, training and environmental impact assessment
- Regulatory and legislation compliance review audits
- Employee competency assessment & accredited
- Development of safety & emergency response training
- Support services of HSE technicians & specialists
- Support of safety equipment system, selection, installation and inspection
- Installation Pneumatic / electrical safety system
- Fire alarm & gas detection system
- First Aid kits selection and installation
- Fire extinguishers and fire hydrants installation
- Remote site camera monitoring
- SABA / SCBA equipment selection and inspection
- Gas monitor and detection equipment selection, testing and inspection